Banner

Thursday 29 December 2016

Making an annual wish list

We all know that writing New Year's Resolutions doesn't work.  We just don't stick to them, we fall off the band-wagon and then very quickly give up and forget about them.

This time I've followed the lead of somebody I know from the Vasculitis UK Support Group on Facebook.  She writes an annual "Wish List" and refers back to it through the year.

I like this - it's more like a Development Plan... firstly I can frame it and put it somewhere prominent to remind me of my plans and ideas (and let others know what I am wishing for), at the end of the year I can write another one for 2018, transferring some things across and developing new priorities.

Here's mine:
What are your plans for 2017?  Please share...




No comments:

Post a Comment