Banner

Wednesday 17 December 2014

Day 2 - From Stay-at-Home-Mum to Work-at-Home-Mum - Diary of a Transition

Day 2
I actually feel as though I've got quite a lot done today.

Mum stuff
took C to school
washed and hung a load of laundry
tidied, hoovered and mopped throughout house
cleaned bathrooms
sorted the Lego and helped children tidy bedrooms
changed bedding (just one bed)
emptied rubbish
one dog walk and one 40 minute run with dog
made pizza from scratch
went to library
upcycled a t-shirt into a Christmas jumper for Bug (this took a couple of hours this evening, which is why it's now gone midnight and I've not yet gone to bed)
updated household finances

Work stuff
I've done some painting on my garden decoration shapes, 
updated my business finances
updated stock inventory
prepared an item (hat) for mailing in the morning
written a blog post

1 comment: