Banner

Friday 14 September 2012

Liebster Award

Wowee!  I've been nominated for the Liebster Award, by lovely fellow blogger Vic at Entertaining Monsters!  Thank you Vic!
20120913-221800.jpg
The Liebster Award is nominated by somebody else who has received the Award.  They nominate five other blogs to receive the Award, each of which must have fewer than 200 followers.  Here are the Liebster rules:



1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed 
Most of the blogs that I follow have more than 200 followers, but I am nominating the following Blogs:


5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
I am also supposed to answer the eleven questions asked by the person who nominated me.  So here are Vic's questions and my answers:
1.How long have you been blogging for?  About 2 years I think.  
2.Where is your favourite place in the whole wide world?  Ooh, this is a tough one.  I might say, anywhere camping out under the stars with my husband and children I guess.  Or I did love Florence.
3.What is your favourite bar of chocolate?  Yorkie bar, the biscuit and raisin ones, and they are definitely also for girls.
4.Have you ever broken a bone?  Yes, embarrassingly I broke my nose when drunk once (not fighting, I nose-dived a dance floor)
5.When was the last time you went on a child free night out with your partner (if you have one)?  Before Bug was born, so over 18 months ago.
6.What was your first job?  My first grown-up job was teaching, but as a teenager I started out with babysitting, and then added on waitressing.
7.How many toilets do you have in your house?! (I only have 1 and am very jealous when people have more!)  Bizarre question!  2.
8.What is your favourite season?  I think Autumn.  I have a birthday at the beginning of September, and I always associate my birthday, the smells of early autumn (rich, earthy smells) and the fresh polish and paint, pencil sharpenings and new-shoes smell of back-to-school, which I love.
9.What is your favourite children’s book?  The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
10.Do you get a real or fake Christmas tree?  At the moment it's a fake one, but once the children are a bit bigger I'll go back to volunteering at a local nature reserve - in December you shop down unwanted conifers from a bog, and you get to choose one to take home!
11.How many siblings do you have?  I'm the middle of two sisters.
And now here are the questions that the bloggers who I have nominated have to answer - I want you to write down the first thing that comes into your head for each one:
  1. what's the last thing that you made?
  2. what makes you smile?
  3. what makes you cry?
  4. where do you do most of your reading?
  5. when's the last time you sang?
  6. if you were a bird what type would you be?
  7. what's your favourite word?
  8. what's your favourite mode of transport?
  9. what are you most proud of making?
  10. what would you most love to experience?
  11. If you could see any wild animal at home in its natural habitat, what animal would you want to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment