Banner

Tuesday 3 July 2012

In June we have mostly been... (best pics from the month)

I don't like to advertise my absence from home by putting it on the interweb that I'll be away on holiday, but now that I'm back I'll tell you that we've had a very busy few weeks away on our first trip with our caravan.  We went to Amsterdam, to Brugges and then to Cornwall for the last week and a half.  So what have we been doing? ...
...chilling with the girls...

...painting... everything...

...trying out green lipstick...

...walking on a rainy afternoon...

...tulips in Amsterdam...

...climbing the belfry in Brugges...

... I just love this photo of Brugges...

...showing Grandma the caravan...

...looking through the window of time in Tintagel castle...

... Little Miss Independent...

... aren't they cool?...

...walking across the causeway to St Michael's Mount...

...sitting on the cannons at Pendennis Castle in Falmouth...

...cycling the camel trail from Padstow to Wadebridge and back...

...catching the steam train at Bodmin...

No comments:

Post a Comment